Gene Batiste, Ed.D.
Drawing on 20 years of experience and expertise in helping leaders and groups create value, my consulting practice focuses on supporting the visualization and realization of building and sustaining diverse, inclusive, and equitable independent school communities. As a leader in the field, I know the journey first hand and I apply this knowledge to my work with heads of schools, boards of trustees, diversity practitioners, and communities to increase awareness and build support for effective and successful diversity and inclusion initiatives. Whether a school is taking its first steps on a diversity and inclusion journey or exploring new horizons, working with an experienced guide can make all the difference.
What I Deliver
- Coaching and feedback to heads of schools, boards, administrators, and diversity practitioners.
- Campus visits and work with constituent groups to bring awareness and gauge support for the mission-based and strategic importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Support for the development of diversity mission or vision statements.
- Coordination, insight, and support for the development of strategic planning and implementation for diversity equity, and inclusion.
- Guidance in the formation and work of diversity and inclusion committees.
- Facilitation of focus group sessions to access the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives before, during, and after implementation.
I would love to hear from you.